google-site-verification: googled45ee0ed35dcb6f0.html

Search This Blog

ads by adrresa Banner 300x250

ads by adresa Banner 728x90

I'm so fucking tired of having a midlife crisis as 20 yo (WARNING:Climate change)

Today yet again I got a sort of panic attack regarding climate change. And I'm tired of it. I can't even comprehend what's going to happen. I'm just scared. Really scared. Today is 5th of May 2019 and in 20 years I won't be there. The changes that we will have to go through will be too much. So many deaths incoming. And I'll be one of them. At this point, I won't need a therapist to accept to live to the fullest, I will need one to help my perspective on death, make less horrible. Not even death in fact, the decay of life I must say. Man, I wished I couldn't live that long anyway. We can live up to 80 or more, but will I be able to reach 80? I don't think so.

And the worst of it? I can't even go outside to appreciate the beautiful day today a warning of what's coming tomorrow. I have been so much forced to think about the future that I can't even forget about it. I WANT TO LIVE THE PRESENT, BUT THE FUTURE THAT I DESPISE I IRONICALLY HOLDING ME BACK.

I'm so fucking tired of the way the world works. Will it matter that we will be able to cure most diseases when half the population will die of famine? Will peace restore unlivable places into a haven of life? NO. Not even uplifting news regarding is helping. I always thought that knowledge could counter fear (the more you know about something, the less you are scared about it) but it happens to BE WRONG IN THAT CASE. Seriously, I would love to be ignorant regarding the issue, BUT. I. CAN'T. We're gonna die sooner than initially thought, and if we don't we're going to suffer.

And I'm fucking tired of the reasons of that: Money, power and greed. Fucking hell, those who are putting us in this disastrous situation are those that likely don't give a fuck about future. It might sound political, I don't want it to be, BUT FUCK THOSE PEOPLE IN THEIR CORPORATIONS KILLING PEOPLE FOR MONEY. FUCK THE ULTRA RICH THAT DOESN'T NEED TO CARE ABOUT THEIR FUTURE. Because I do care about mine. And many of my friends. And my family. And people I look up to. Because I don't want to suffer for this. It's already too late to say that none should have suffered from this. But more and more will suffer. It's gonna go bad at an exponential rate. And I hate that thought.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted May 05, 2019 at 12:12PM by MerouKeK http://bit.ly/2V12fUh

No comments:

Post a Comment

China and Russia say their friendship has ‘no limits

China and Russia say their friendship has ‘no limits’ - and since the #warinUkraine, they appear to be getting closer. Sky’s #HelenAnnSmith ...