google-site-verification: googled45ee0ed35dcb6f0.html

Search This Blog

ads by adrresa Banner 300x250

ads by adresa Banner 728x90

[TOMT][SHORT FILM] [2012ish] Short film that has two different interpretations of the story when played in reverse Unfortunately, I don't have too too much information on this film but I'll describe it as much as I could. In my 7th grade film class, (Around 2012ish), we were shown a short film about a woman who goes about her day. She does normal things like waking up, taking the subway to work, and then working at her job. She also has interactions with her boyfriend I believe, and the whole mood is very negative and kind of sad. It's very down in the dumps till all of a sudden, the film starts playing backwards (or the events happen again but in reverse order) except this time there is new meaning to everything that happens and it's now happier and more uplifting. It wasn't too long, I'd assume it was around five minutes. This is all I really remember as it was a while ago, but I've been curious what the name of it was. ​ (There is a small chance that this could have been some kind of private film not out in the world, but I think the chances of that are low considering it looked like it was professionally shot.) ​ Any questions that will help anyone I'll gladly answer!

for more copy & past link https://ift.tt/34hGG74 by Speed2411

No comments:

Post a Comment

China and Russia say their friendship has ‘no limits

China and Russia say their friendship has ‘no limits’ - and since the #warinUkraine, they appear to be getting closer. Sky’s #HelenAnnSmith ...