Search This Blog
ads by adrresa Banner 300x250
ads by adresa Banner 728x90
[Thank You] Full mailbox today u/alaskan_sloth - thank you so much for the cool postcards from PA. I actually used to go there every summer as a kid, that’s where my family is from. u/orangewolpertinger - I love the usage of the smash mouth cd cover, that’s so cool. I also love the stickers and the beautiful photo. I’ll have to check out your Etsy shop for sure 😊 u/dojowit - omg the elephant card is so cool, I absolutely love it. And while I grew up in Orlando and am a die hard Seminole fan, I do not hate the Gators and actually work at UF, so that’s pretty cool. u/tigerlady13 - I did finish the race and had so much fun, thank you so much for the beautiful card, it’s so unique and beautiful. u/valkyrie_1290 - did you make that card? It’s absolutely gorgeous, and omg the stickers are so silly I love them. u/explodeabeau - I honestly sat for way too long going through all the states trying to prove you wrong about the damn q lol. You got me on that one, so simple but I just didn’t want to believe it. Thank you so much for the beautiful card and the kind words. u/corndog0515 - thank you so much for the kind postcard, I love the beach vibes. u/6literally6satan6 - ok, you must be a psychic, how did you know I am obsessed with sloths? The stickers are everything. Thank you so much for your kind words, you brought tears to my eyes. u/gigi700gigi - ok first off grumpy cat!!!!!!! Second the quotes had me laughing so hard omg 😂, third yea that’s a pretty kick ass heart u/pottersarahrn - thank you so much for your kind words, and the adorable card. Those zombie stickers had me laughing for awhile haha u/aurorasbed - by far the most colorful card in the history of cards and I love it!!!! Thank you so much for uplifting my spirit. u/silversshade - thank you so much for the beautiful card and your kind words. Your handwriting is amazing btw. Thank you all so much, honestly from the bottom of my heart. These cards mean so much to me and I’m so happy to have met so many amazing new people. XOXO Janet
for more copy & past link https://ift.tt/2PGsYGB by medicjanet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
China and Russia say their friendship has ‘no limits
China and Russia say their friendship has ‘no limits’ - and since the #warinUkraine, they appear to be getting closer. Sky’s #HelenAnnSmith ...
-
I have been living in China ( Suzhou , Jiangsu province) since 2017. In this live-blog, I will regularly update you about the statistic...
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/daniel-radcliffe-harry-potter-reading-to-fans-online/
-
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment